Change projects are implemented by the participants in their home countries with the support of mentors from Sweden.
Developing and implementing a change project is integral to the training programme. The aim is in the short perspective to develop solutions to current challenges where the participants are active. The change project is a process where good governance principles are both goals to achieve and tools to implement positive change.
The change project in ITP308 is:
- formulated and proposed by individuals or an organization,
- refined and structured during the training in Sweden,
- implemented by the participants during 10 months of project work,
- supported by a mentor,
- established in the organisation’s processes and procedures,
- reported and evaluated at a regional conference,
- built upon and sustained in coming trainings.
The programme is made up of four phases: an inception phase, training in Sweden, change-project and a regional conference. The change project is developed, implemented and evaluated during all phases of ITP308. The participants in the training will produce several reports, evaluations and presentations to document implementation of the project. The outcome and evaluation of the project is presented to the organisation and relevant stakeholders.
To read more in-depth information about change projects in the ITP308: Mine Water & Mine Waste Management course read our guideline document:
There are several documents you will need to fill in during your change project. Note that deadlines are given during the course in Sweden.
Examples of change projects: