Accessibility report for ITP308
Here we describe what shortcomings there are in accessibility for this website and how we plan to remedy them. Here you also get information on how you can contact us if you discover deficiencies.
The Geological Survey of Sweden (Sveriges geologiska undersökning), SGU, is behind this website ITP308. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website. This page describes how sgu.se complies with the law on accessibility to digital public service, any known accessibility problems and how you can report deficiencies to us so that we can remedy them.
How accessible is the website?
We are aware that parts of the website are not fully accessible. See the section on content not available below for more information.
What can you do if you can not use parts of the site?
If you need content from sgu.se that is not available to you, but which is exempt from the scope of the law as described below, you can email us at email@example.com. The response time is normally 24 hours.
Report deficiencies in website accessibility
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the website. If you discover problems that are not described on this page, or if you believe that we do not meet the requirements of the law, then let us know so that we know that the problem exists. Please contact our customer service (see telephone number and e-mail under the heading Contact us).
The authority for digital administration is responsible for supervising the law on accessibility to digital public services. If you are not satisfied with how we handle your views, you can contact the Digital Administration Authority and report it.
Technical information about the accessibility of the website
This website is partially compliant with the Digital Public Service Accessibility Act, due to the shortcomings described below.
Content not available
- Some pages do not have a publication date. If you visit a page without a date and want to know when it was published/last changed, you are welcome to contact our customer service.
- The pages have fixed font size
- The images on sgu.se are largely adapted, however, there may be some images that lack alternative text. We work continuously to write alternative texts on the images that lack this.
- Our video recordings are subtitled, but they lack a text-based script or other presentation of the recording.
- Our video recordings are not visually interpreted.
- Unable to undo clicks.
How we tested the site
We have made a self-assessment of sgu.se. The most recent assessment was made on August 16, 2021 and was approved by the webmaster.
Last reviewed 2021-08-25