Applications for permits or concessions should be sent to one of the Mining Inspector’s two offices (Luleå or Falun). Further questions concerning exploration and mining can be directed to the Mining Inspectorate.

Form for reporting the results of exploration work results (pdf, in new window)

Application form for exploration permit for ordinary concession mineralsapplication (pdf, in new window)