Invoices to SGU
Please use e-invoices, preferably via the PEPPOL network.
- Geological Survey of Sweden’s electronic address in PEPPOL: 0007:2021002528
or through VAN-service:
- VAN-operator: Opus Capita: Geological Survey of Sweden’s partsid: 2021002528
We do not accept pdf invoices.
If you are unable to send electronic invoices, use our supplier portal (“Fakturaportalen”) free of charge to register invoices manually. Contact email@example.com and we will send you an invitation to the supplier portal.
Invoices to SGU must always be marked with a reference code (5-6 digits).
In April 2019 all public sector purchases in Sweden must be invoiced via e-invoices. Until then it is possible to send hard copy invoices to:
- Sveriges geologiska undersökning, FE 17, 838 73 Frösön, SWEDEN
- VAT-number SE202100252801
Invoices to Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU) shall contain the following information:
- Invoice Number
- The seller´s and buyer’s name and address
- Reference: 5-6 digit code (organization code / cost center)
- SGUs Reference person
- Invoice Date
- Due date (30 day payment terms)
- Date of delivery or execution of services
- The quantity and nature of the goods and/or the services
- The seller's corporate identity number + VAT registration number
- Applied tax rate and VAT amount (in the case of exemption from VAT - refer to relevant provision in the VAT Directive)
- IBAN , BIC/Swift address or other relevant banking details
Senast granskad: 2019-04-03