Invoices to SGU
Please use e-invoices, preferably via the PEPPOL network.
- Geological Survey of Sweden’s electronic address in PEPPOL: 0007:2021002528
or through VAN-service:
- VAN-operator: Opus Capita: Geological Survey of Sweden’s partsid: 2021002528
We do not accept pdf invoices.
If you do not have a technical solution for sending e-invoices, you can manually register your invoice in the Invoice Portal. Here you can send up to 25 invoices per month free of charge. This solution is mainly suitable for smaller suppliers who send few invoices.
To start sending invoices to Sweden's geological survey via the Invoice Portal, do the following:
- Register your company at the Invoice Portal (https://web.fakturaportalen.se/register)
- Confirm the registration by responding to an activation email sent to you.
- Log in to the Invoice Portal (https://web.fakturaportalen.se/login)
- At the first login, you need to enter "Member's payment information". Go to Settings-> Send-> Member's Payment Information
- Register the invoice
Please note that invoices for Geological Survey of Sweden must be marked with a 5-6 digit code - you enter this in the field "Customer reference 1". This must be stated to you by the customer when ordering.
Invoices to SGU must always be marked with a reference code (5-6 digits).
In April 2019 all public sector purchases in Sweden must be invoiced via e-invoices. Until then it is possible to send hard copy invoices to:
- Sveriges geologiska undersökning, FE 17, 838 73 Frösön, SWEDEN
- VAT-number SE202100252801
Invoices to Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU) shall contain the following information:
- Invoice Number
- The seller´s and buyer’s name and address
- Reference: 5-6 digit code (organization code / cost center)
- SGUs Reference person
- Invoice Date
- Due date (30 day payment terms)
- Date of delivery or execution of services
- The quantity and nature of the goods and/or the services
- The seller's corporate identity number + VAT registration number
- Applied tax rate and VAT amount (in the case of exemption from VAT - refer to relevant provision in the VAT Directive)
- IBAN , BIC/Swift address or other relevant banking details
Senast granskad: 2019-07-02