Invoices to SGU
All purchases within the public sector are required by law to be electronically invoiced (e-invoicing) according to a new European standard. This means that all suppliers to Geological Survey of Sweden (Sveriges geologiska undersökning, SGU) must send e-invoices that comply with the new standard. Please note that PDF is not an approved format.
SGU receives electronic invoices via:
Invoice exchange VAN operator Opus Capita
- SGU's part-id: 2021002528
- Technical reception address: https://editorggw.infodata.se:9443/msh
The Peppol network
- SGU's Peppol ID: 0007: 2021002528
If you do not have a technical solution for sending e-invoices, you can manually register your invoice in the Invoice Portal. Here you can send up to 25 invoices per month free of charge. This solution is mainly suitable for smaller suppliers who send few invoices.
To start sending invoices via the Invoice Portal, do the following:
- Register your company at the Invoice Portal (https://web.fakturaportalen.se/register)
- Enter your VAT/Tax ID and your DUNS or GLN if you have one.
- Confirm the registration by responding to an activation email sent to you.
- Log in to the Invoice Portal (https://web.fakturaportalen.se/login)
- At the first login, you need to enter "Member's payment information". Go to Settings-> Send-> Member's Payment Information
- Please note that when you seek us out as recipient in the Search Field we recommend you to fill in our organization number, 2021002528, or our official name Sveriges geologiska undersökning.
- Register the invoice
Please note that invoices for Geological Survey of Sweden must be marked with a 5-6 digit code - you enter this in the field "Customer reference 1". This must be stated to you by the customer when ordering.
For more detailed information on how to use the Invoice Portal please read the attached pdf Invoiceportal, manual in English which you find under Related information. For those of you who are not registrated for VAT, see also under the pdf file named Create an invoice without a VAT-registration number.
General information about invoices
Invoice address: Sveriges geologiska undersökning, FE 17, SE-838 73 Frösön
Invoices to Sweden's geological survey must be marked with a 5-6 digit org code (organization code/cost center) as a reference. This must be stated to you when ordering.
Organization number: 202100-2528
VAT number: SE202100252801
Invoices to Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU) shall contain the following information:
- Invoice Number
- The seller´s and buyer’s name and address
- Reference: 5-6 digit code (organization code / cost center) This must be stated to you by the customer when ordering
- SGU's Reference person
- Invoice Date
- Due date (30 day payment terms)
- Date of delivery or execution of services
- The quantity and nature of the goods and/or the services
- The seller's corporate identity number + VAT registration number
- Applied tax rate and VAT amount (in the case of exemption from VAT - refer to relevant provision in the VAT Directive)
- IBAN, BIC/Swift address or other relevant banking details
Payment reminders must be sent by e-mail to:
alternatively posted to:
Sveriges geologiska undersökning
SE-751 28 UPPSALA
Last reviewed 2021-09-03